Clinical Laboratory Data Analysis
Diagnostic Solutions is your number one solution for all of your Clinical Laboratory Data Analysis needs. We offer a variety of creative solutions for our clients in the Diagnostics Industry, Clinical and Anatomic Pathology Laboratories, and Reference Laboratories. Contact us today with any questions you may have about our Clinical Laboratory Data Analysis services or set up an appointment today.
What are your areas of expertise as Clinical Laboratory Consultants?
Diagnostics Solutions offers a variety of creative Clinical Laboratory Data Analysis solutions for our clients in the Diagnostics Industry, Clinical and Anatomic Pathology Laboratories, and Reference Laboratories. Experienced clinical laboratory consultants will assist your hospital or health system. Among them are areas of focus are:
- Clinical Laboratory Consolidation
- Clinical Laboratory Business Development
- Clinical Laboratory Compliance
- Clinical Laboratory Regulatory Compliance
- Clinical Laboratory Data Analysis
- Bis Data Analysis Services
- Clinical Laboratory Inspection Assistance
- Clinical Laboratory Inspection Survey
- Clinical Laboratory Inspection Mitigation
- Clinical Laboratory Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical Laboratory Covid Testing
- Experienced clinical laboratory consultants will assist your hospital or health system.
- Molecular diagnostics implementation
- Big Data Analytics
- Information technology Enhancements and implantation
- Contract Management
- Experience in all facets of the Clinical and Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- Inspection or Survey Assistance or Mitigation
- Laboratory Business Development
- Laboratory Consolidation or Regionalization
- Federal and State Regulatory Compliance
We look at the entire process that you offer to your patients and providers. Then we customize clinical laboratory diagnostic solutions to improve your outcomes and your bottom line.
Areas that Diagnostics Solutions has extensive experience and expertise in are:
- Information Technology procurement and implementation.
- Business Development: Whether its expanding services to your inpatients or starting/growing an extended services program(Outreach).
- Consolidation or Regionalization of Services: Helping Integrated Delivery Networks(IDN) determine what services to consolidate, developing a suitable facility, or through centers of excellence.
- Grant Writing, Budgeting and Grant Proposal Management.
- Regulatory and Corporate Compliance: Extensive Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations.
- Managed Care and other Third Party contracts reviewed
- New areas of expertise that we are offering our clients include:
- Big Data Analysis: Which helps you optimize the service you provide.
- Molecular Diagnostics: Offering the latest technology for improved outcomes and turnaround times.
- Value Advancement: Improving the overall value proposition for your Laboratory and help you integrate your service in the Accountable Care Organization(ACO) and Coordinated Care Organization(CCO) environment.
Can you tell us a little more about your main areas of expertise?
Business Development Clinical Laboratory Consulting
Our Clinical Laboratory Consultants are expert clinical laboratory business development specialists. Our clinical laboratory business development experts helps you to improve the efficiency and productivity of your business development operation. We will do a complete market analysis so you can target your services where you can achieve the greatest market penetration. Engage with our Clinical Laboratory Consultants Business Development specialist today! Our professional clinical laboratory consultation and clinical laboratory business development expertise helps you to improve the efficiency and productivity of your business. With Diagnostics Solutions clinical laboratory expertise, developing your diagnostic business has never been easier. Build the diagnostic business for your Hospital or Integrated Delivery Network with the help from our clinical laboratory business development specialists today!
Molecular Diagnostic Clinical Laboratory Consulting
Diagnostics Solutions can assist you in developing leading-state-of-the-art diagnostics tools, medical instruments and recommended medical technologies, to keep you ahead of the clinical laboratory patient services curve.Diagnostics Solutions clinical laboratory consultants provides insights about some of the leading-state-of-the-art diagnostics tools, medical instruments and recommended medical technologies, to keep you ahead of the clinical laboratory service curve. Molecular Diagnostics can improve your Hospitals or Health Systems patient care while also improving clinical outcomes and lenght of stay. We always ensure that all the methods and services offered are validated and reviewed for Clinical Laboratory Regulatory Compliance.
Big Data Analysis Clinical Laboratory Consulting
In order to harness your clinical data, we recommend that you use our Big Data analysis services. In order to harness your business’s data and use our Big data analysis services with big clinical laboratory data analytics and clinical laboratory regulatory inspection. We will help you build sufficient systems that can increase your operations productivity and improve client / patient services.
Who is the managing partner of CLDX Solutions?
Alfred Palma MS, MT(ASCP) is the managing partner at Diagnostics Solutions. Mr. Palma has over 35 years of Diagnostics Industry experience garnered through a variety of management and leadership positions held within the Clinical Laboratory field. He started as a bench technologist working all clinical departments including arterial blood gas testing and EKG’s. Within a few years he became management at Southampton hospital which is an 1199 union laboratory and by the age of 25 was the assistant director of the Laboratory. Currently, as Managing Partner of Diagnostics Solutions, he helps Clinical Laboratories and the Diagnostics Industry deal with the complexities of the regulatory agencies, consolidate services and developing new business initiatives to help business growth. Contact us today with any questions on any of your Clinical Laboratory Consultant needs.
How can we contact you about your Clinical Laboratory Diagnostic Consulting Solutions?
Please feel free to give us a call at any time to inquire about our Clinical Laboratory Consulting Solutions. You can reach us by phone at (631) 772-5481 or by email at email@example.com. Please also feel free to use our online forms to set an appointment. We look forward to working with you and meeting all of your clinical laboratory diagnostic consulting solution needs!